Monday, October 25, 2010

Life in the fast lane? I wish...

This is going to be a short one....  I hate drivers in the fast lane that don't know how to drive FAST! whats fast for you may not be fast for me so move the F over!  Just because you feel like your 75mph is fast enough.... My car prefers 80... and if there is someone behind me that rather do 85+ then I move over so why cant you!!
arrrghhhhh  

I have just one question for you fast lane hogging jerks! why do you feel like you should be the pace car for the rest of the commuters?

Kthanx thats my rant... good night!

2 comments:

  1. People think it's their chance to teach you a lesson to slow down. I'm serious. They take it upon themselves to slow down the world's drivers. Just because they have no place to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Yea it happens to me everyday... just on the way home today i had some a@$hole in a volvo who wouldnt move.. so then i tried to go around him and he sped up so that i wouldnt pass him on the right. I was like WTF man? really you dont want to go faster when im behind you and i cant pass you either?? AHole

    ReplyDelete