Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Cat The Big Fat Jerk


This is my big fat cat, his name is Frankenstein. He is about 22 pounds, which you may think is a lot but he is actually tall and long and he is nothing compared to my father-in-law's cat Brutus.

I will post a picture of Brutus later, anyway, I love my cat but he is such a jerk in the morning.  For the past few weeks every morning around 5am... YES 5 AM! he decides that its a good idea to come barreling in from the living room into the bedroom. I didn't think that a fatass like that would even run that fast but he sure does, he comes full speed at us while we are sleeping, he does a few laps around our heads and then bolts back out of the room into the living room. 

He does this for a good 30 mins all while meowing at the top of his lungs until we get up.  No sooner do we get up he bolts in front of us straight for the kitchen where he sits in front of the cabinet with the cat treats in them!!  He basically annoys us to the point we just get up and give him some treats. ARGGHHHH

He is such a jerk!  So I am trying to put a stop to this...NO MORE cat treats in the AM.  Now he only gets them when we get home from work! and that's if we decide to give him some!  Our cat is like a 5 year old who wants junk food!

OK so now for those of you who want to see a really fat cat!!! Here is Brutus
Tim and Brutus

Brutus about 35lbs

1 comment:

  1. Oh my GOD...I cannot believe Brutus is still around! Are you making another xmas card with him on it? You should do one of Frankenstein and Brutus together..lol!

    ReplyDelete